Tuesday 28 February 2017

Proposal Bringing Lean Six Sigma principles into service business.


This assignment is a proposal about how I am going to move forward with my research. It needs to be approved before I can start my actual case study.

Instructions for this 4 page proposal:
-This will be the discussion for the final project it should include the problem or topic description and background. The problem and topic description is "bringing lean six sigma principles into service business.
-Problem formulation  (What you will be discussing, analyzing, investigating, specificallynot generally) Problem formulation is that Lean Six is really designed for manufactoring jobs. However, some aspects of it can be transfered into a service business.
Preliminary list of refereed literature references ( journal article, practitioner or academic, minimum of 12)  (can"t use magazines, websites, wiki etc.)  These citations need to be found that relate to my problem area (bringing Lean Six Sigma Principles into Service Industry) they need to be listed not actually cited in the 4 page document. I will cite them in the actual case study after this proposal gets approved.
-Planned activities; research methods, availability of and acess to data- The plan going forward. How am I going to research and plan out this case study?
-Project schedule; resources, needed/availability, other considerations.

The business that I am doing the Case Study on is called Glass Restoration Guru you can find more information about them here: www.Phoenixglassrepair.com  or, www.scratchedglass.repair (that one doesn"t seem to work all the time) You can also ask me any questions you need to help with this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.