Thursday 9 March 2017

Islamophobia in the US election

Description:

this is a research essay on the role Islamophobia played in the 2016 elections, specifically on how Donald Trump uses it in his campaign (gain votes, mobilized support for idk). The paper requires:

-It requires between 1400-1500 words.
-Minimum of 6 sources; 4 sources need to be academic and I will be providing 2 of them since some are class mandated (can scan a copy if need be). I will also give my bibliogrpahy, but if you feel any of the sources are weak (And some are) just use one that you recommend and I can just add/remove that to the bibliogrpahy; sources can also be Trump"s tweets!
-Proper APA reporting frames (i think it goes LASTNAME, YEAR??? u guys know a lot better than me)
-Knowledge state and deficit (what others are saying about this topic and what isnt known) and ORCHESTRATION
-So since this is a relatively new topic, there arent that many journal articles on it and so orchestration and state might be difficult to come by
-Quote integration (though apparently APA prefers paraphrase)

Models to base this paper on should be around orientalism or a suspect community. I will provide a source as mentioned above that I think the prof really wants to be included and used as a base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.